5 word fiction - Horror Story

i was with my friends one day. we were celebrating our togetherness. it was our final year of masters degree. after that we knew we would hardly meet. it was a fun filled at same time very emotional moment for us. we had lunch, went to a shopping mall then a park, clicked almost hundreds of picture. what a day it was.

seldom it happens that when you are emotionally so charged you tend to miss few things happening around you. well i also missed one thing consecutively eleven times when i had already surpassed the 'curfew time'. consequence was quite horrific for me. i was literally grounded for one month. no phone, no computer, no contact with my friends.


so this is my 5 word fiction and its a horror story because my spines went numb after this.(well not really) :-

Eleven missed calls from Mom.



No comments:

Post a Comment

#SnippetsOnLife2 - Life and Darkness

Have you ever thought about the bright side of darkness in your life? Recently I had the opportunity to ponder upon the reality and even th...