MY ALL TIME FAVOURITE SONGS SUNG BY KISHORE KUMAR

BADI SOONI SOONI HAI (MILI, 1975)

This songs verbally portrays the emptiness that prevails in heart of the character (here played by Amitabh Bachchan). whenever i am in pensive mood this is the song i relate to the most.




MERE SAMNE WALI KHIDKI PE (PADOSAN, 1968)

This cute romantic saga trickles the hidden romantic side of me. I wish someday, someone dedicates and preferably sings this song for me.



MUSAFIR HOON YAARON (PARICHAY ,1972)

Life is a journey and we are the travellers. Being a wanderlust this song had to be my favourite song.



RIMJHIM GIRE SAAWAN (MANZIL, 1979)

Drizzling rain, walking on a street with your soul mate. This is a dream every girl fantasize. Wish one day I will be able to relate and experience every word of this song.



No comments:

Post a Comment

#SnippetsOnLife2 - Life and Darkness

Have you ever thought about the bright side of darkness in your life? Recently I had the opportunity to ponder upon the reality and even th...